Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sea Monsters, hearts, and comedy shows

Question:

Who thinks the Icelandic Sea Monster is legit?


Alright, so that's not really the point of this entry. (Although I am interested in hearing your thoughts). I just wanted remind everyone of our two great events coming up!



The Daddy Daughter Dance is going to be HUGE this year based on all the calls we've been getting. I've gotten down the decorations and will be putting up tons of hearts all over the place this afternoon.



On Valentine's Day is "Wanna Hear Somethin' Funny", a comedy show with local comics. I'm so excited for this one! I love to laugh.

OH, and Why Working at Camp Newaygo Rocks reason #4: The awesome vans! I feel like king of the road when I drive those things. And ah, the memories of driving Big Blue and Big Red each summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment