Thursday, March 1, 2012

PDF FRENZY

Phew! What a day.

Most of the office has been playing a bit of catch up this week, what with being in Atlanta all last week. So it's been a lot of emails, file sharing, phone calls and meetings. We've been crazy busy, which is great!

Today I learned how to scan pages to my computer on Rico Suave, our printer. Lots and lots of pages. I'm talking at least fifty. I'm working on roles for our annual murder mystery dinner, and oh boy is it a lot like a soap opera! I love it. There's still time to sign up for the March 10 dinner, so give us a call!

New favorite game: Bananagrams. This is how I describe it: It's like personal, free-form scrabble on speed where you can rearrange your board to use up all your letters. The best part is yelling "BANANAGRAMS!" as loud as you can when you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment