Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring has Sprung...sort of...

Hello All!

I have a theory that the movie Frozen is somehow responsible for this long and chilly winter.  Maybe now that it's on DVD, the curse will be broken.  Who's with me?

Julia has definitely hit the ground running this past month, and she has made herself right at home!  We are so happy that she is settling in.  She had tea time in Holland last weekend and is heading to Grand Rapids tomorrow for a superhero night.  And in two weeks we all head of to Buckeye Leadership Workshop!

Question:  One of the themed nights at BLW is "BIG."  Should I dress up as Bigfoot or as Bigbird?  One requires lots of yellow feathers, and the other lots of fur.  Either way I will be very itchy.

Here's a bonus St. Patty's Day picture from a Cheerobics class Lora Stevens, Lisa Daniell and I attended:


I mustache you a question - do we look festive enough?

Happy Camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment