Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shorts and flip flops

The red chairs are out! It's officially spring!

We have all been enjoying the fair weather here, from hosting this week's NIA class on the patio to opening all the doors and windows in the office. Walking to and from work this week through the sphagnum bog I saw: 2 deer, 3 snakes, 5 American Bullfrogs, 10 robins, many unidentifiable birds, and several squirrels. Those peeper frogs are very loud, but I couldn't find any. They could give Waldo a run for his money.

Looking through all our pictures from the St. Paddy's Day Stomp over the weekend, this is my absolute favorite:

Jalisa and I are getting very excited for Buckeye next week. We will get to learn lots of tips and tricks from Jim Cain, a very popular speaker in the world of camping. And when we get back it will be time for Spring Break Camp, Dad and Me, and the high school Speak UP! group. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment