Monday, April 1, 2013

Oh, Hi, Oh!

Congrats to Jalisa for an awesome job teambuilding with 150 students at Coopersville last week - it was AMAZING!

Tomorrow we will be leaving for the Buckeye Leadership Workshop in Ohio, and Jalisa and I are SO EXCITED!  There are quite a few of us attending this year, inluding some new and returning counselors.  I can't wait to see them again - it's been too long since last summer.

Say Cheese!

I'm looking forward to the themed events, because I have some great costumes planned:
Go Go Gadget- I found an old trench coat in my parent's coat closet.
Go Fish- Ariel Wig and a big purple starfish barrette.
Go Back in Time-  Recycling my Back to the Future Halloween costume.
Go Team-  I'm going Harry Potter for this one.  Go Gryffindor!

We're going to learn a lot, see old friends, make new ones, sing songs...I feel like a camper!

Happy Camping,

No comments:

Post a Comment