Thursday, November 15, 2012

Deer Day

Hello All!

In some parts of Michigan,  today is considered a holiday - it's Opening Day of rifle hunting season. 

I know, I know, in Michigan when is it NOT some sort of hunting season.


In my family, the guys all get up early and have a big breakfast, usually made by my gramma or mom.  When I was in school, I usually was the only person in the house still sleeping, and never knew any of this was going on.  All I knew was that I got to wear an orange hat if I had to wait for the bus in the morning or go for a walk after school.

Now that I'm out of school and in the working world, the day has taken on a new outlook - Hunter's Widows Day aka shopping!  Fremont has a great Ladies Night event downtown, and this weekend I'm planning a big day out with the girls in my family to get a headstart on Christmas presents.  Let the guys have their solitude; the girls know how to really have fun.


Because you know this is what really happens anyway.


Happy Camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment