Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Back to the Future

Hello All!

Humans are so cool - we can control time!  Although who knew time jumping would be so tiring.  Did anyone else feel the time change really hit yesterday morning?  I was really wishing for that hour back when I hit my alarm clock.  It was nice to have lots of sunshine in the evening, though!

This week I am working with all of the awesome people at TrueNorth Community Services while Camp is rolling along with its Spring schedule.  TrueNorth has some great programs and services that affect 61 counties in Michigan - that's over two-thirds of the state!  Camp Newaygo is just one (amazing) service that TrueNorth offers.

Julia and I visited chilly Grand Haven over the weekend and we took a trip out to the pier for her first sight of the frozen lake!  It was hard to tell where the beach ended and the water actually began, but we could definitely tell when we passed chunks like these!

Ice.  Deal with it.

Next up on Julia's winter to-do list: snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling.  I don't think melting snow will be an issue for a while...

Happy Camping!


No comments:

Post a Comment