Monday, March 31, 2014

The one where you realize you have to pack and have no clean laundry

Hello All!

Buckeye is SO CLOSE!  We will be leaving tomorrow, and I have not even thought of packing yet.  So tonight will be a mad scramble of laundry and panic.  I don't even have a duffle bag or suitcase to put everything in.  I hope I don't forget anything.  Is this how it feels to go to Camp each summer?  Or do you have everything packed a week prior?  I wish I was like that.  Good thing we have toiletries at the Camp store.

Speaking of, we've been working on our ordering for the Camp Store and this summer is going to be AWESOME.  We've got lots of cute plushies, some great shirts, running shorts and accessories.  It's going to be hard to resist nabbing all the CN swag right when it arrives.  I'll try to resist and leave some for the rest of you!

Bonus picture of me on an old fashioned bike at the GR Public Museum:
How did those people not fall over ALL THE TIME?!

Happy Camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment